Ayam Tim (Pickled Mustard Greens & Chicken Soup)
- 800g chicken legs
- 300g salted mustard green
- 4 carrots (peel & cut to wedges)
- 2 onions (cut to wedges)
- 2 dried chilli
- 3 cloves garlic (remove skin & bruise)
- 2 inch ginger (sliced)
- 4 dried salted plums
- 3 tomatoes (halved)
- 1 tbsp light soy sauce
- salt and ground white pepper to taste
- water to cover over the ingredients
3. Place chicken, salted mustard green, carrots, onions, dried chilli, garlic and ginger in a pot.
4. Pour water into the pot until it covers over the ingredients.
5. Bring to boil. Then add in the dried salted plums and simmer for about 20 minutes.
7. Season with toy sauce, salt and pepper to taste.
8. Serve with steamed rice.