Sun-dried Tomato Pesto Spätzle
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 250g spatzle (or pasta of your choice if you can't get spatzle)
- 4 sausage (remove casing and roll into balls)
- 1 leek (sliced)
- 1 courgette (cubed)
- 150g baby plum tomatoes (halved)
- 1 tsp sun-dried tomato pesto
- 1 tbsp tomato ketchup
- 1 tbsp smoked paprika
- 3 tbsp water
- 2 drops of tabasco (optional)
- 2 triangle of La Vache Qui Rit cheese (30g)
- salt and black pepper to taste
- extra virgin olive oil to serve
- chilli flakes to serve (optional)
4. Let the ingredients simmer and add sun-dried tomato pesto.
5. Season with tabaso, salt and pepper. Then add in the cheese, stir till melt and well combined.
6. Pour in the spatzle and toss until the pasta is covered in the sauce.
7. Serve with a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil and some chilli flakes.